- 3 Celebrities You Didn’t Know Were Freelance Illustrators
- How to build your freelance portfolio?
- Invoice Tricks to Remind Clients They Have to Pay On Time
- Why You Need To Feature a Freelance Buddy on Localancers?
- Are Freelancers About To Rebuild The American Workforce? The Roosevelt Institute Gives an Utopic Prediction
Great for Developer & Design Interns or people who have huge network and want to monetise it.
You are already here, reading this. This means that you are looking for a more business opportunities. If that’s the case – you are just right for being a Local Meet-up Manager.
What’s expected from a Local Meet-up Manager ?
To be proactive and to facilitate the regional freelance] meet-ups. To give ideas and to participate into the development of the Localancers platform both offline and online.
What do you get ?
Networking, status, potential financial benefits and many opportunities.
Drop a line in Facebook or Twitter @Localancers with some links to your portfolio and social profiles.
We’ll contact you back.
We are building a global network of people, so there are plenty of spaces , but we’ll stick to:
First come, first served. Locally.